HGUC Kshatriya SAGE Conversion WIP 2

So with all of the priming and puttying I had to do I find it slightly easier to do WIP posts.
I orginally Brought this:
Photobucket
Testors Contour Putty

First time using it and its pretty amazing. I primed all the pieces and checked for problems.
Photobucket
Everything was pretty good just some inconsistence’s in the actual pieces that were easily fixed by sanding. And here are the problem pieces.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Putty works really good so I ended up having a real nice time with it. I didn’t get a chance to use the epoxy putty so I might return it and get a different kind since the one I have,
suppose to have metal fillements in them that makes it hard to sand >_> Anywho I use this putty and just let it sit over night. Next day I sanded as you can see in the picture so I went from this:
Photobucket
to this
Photobucket
(The left piece I had to re do I messed it up lol)

Next I will prime the pieces again and if everything checks out hopefully by the weekend or Friday ill be able to start painting.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: