First time using it and its pretty amazing. I primed all the pieces and checked for problems.
Everything was pretty good just some inconsistence’s in the actual pieces that were easily fixed by sanding. And here are the problem pieces.
The Putty works really good so I ended up having a real nice time with it. I didn’t get a chance to use the epoxy putty so I might return it and get a different kind since the one I have,
suppose to have metal fillements in them that makes it hard to sand >_> Anywho I use this putty and just let it sit over night. Next day I sanded as you can see in the picture so I went from this:
(The left piece I had to re do I messed it up lol)
Next I will prime the pieces again and if everything checks out hopefully by the weekend or Friday ill be able to start painting.